1. CONTACT ME: 570-788-1044 or email: email@example.com
2. PLACE A $300 DEPOSIT. This will hold your place of picking a puppy. Please understand that in any litter, I, as owner of the litter, retain the right to pick a puppy first for myself up until 8 weeks old. If there is no puppy available for you from a litter, you have the right to keep your money in place for the next litter or receive a refund.
3. GUARANTEE: All puppies are guaranteed for any congenital defect. This includes, but isn't limited to hip dysplasia and eye defects. It also includes anything that is congential (not acquired) that does not allow the dog to live out his life as a good pet as long as it is discovered and documented by a veterinarian by 5 years old. All guarantees are fulfilled by replacement with a puppy of equal or greater value. If it is a show contract then the guarantee is extended to disqualifying defects and is in place for 5 years or until the dog is bred.
NOTE: I guarantee my dogs for 5 years because I can!!!! I put up to $1000 in clearances on my adult dogs before they are ever bred so all the parents are VERY, VERY healthy and genetically sound dogs. Also, for over 30 years of breeding, I have been breeding for temperament that makes a dog a great companion first and foremost because no matter what you want to do with your dog, they must first love people and be willing to please. Because I care about my dogs' temperament and genetic soundness, you get a great companion that will be there to be loved and to love you in return for years to come!!!.
4. CONTRACT: My Aussies are generally sold to pet homes on limited AKC and ASCA registration. This means that they are not for breeding. If you were to ask for breeding rights then the contract will state that you must fulfill certain requirements, such as showing the dog and getting clearances. The requirements are the exact same requirements that I do before breeding a dog. They are done to preserve the health and quality of the breed.
5. PRICES: My prices range between $1000-$2500 for dogs sold here in the USA. Dogs sold as companions on limited registration would be usually in the $1000 to $1500 range. Co-owned dogs of show/breeding qualilty are $1800-2000 while dogs bought outright that are of show/breeding quality are $2000-2500. All puppies leave with a microchip, AKC registration in the new buyer's name, and an extensive puppy pack for the best transition possible for the puppy. Prices are more on those puppies intended for showing/breeding purposes that are going outside of the USA, because the dog has to be boarded longer and the price includes the board of the dog. My older puppies (dogs under 1 year old) are generally the same price and come with the same guarantee.
6. REQUIREMENTS TO GET A LEGACY AUSSIE: You need to provide the puppy a loving and caring home that means that the dog will live with the family and will be be an active member of the family. You must follow any food and care instructions and establish a good relationship with a veterinary so that the dog can receive proper wellness or health care as needed. You must maintain an amicable and continuing relationship with me, the breeder, with periodic updates on the puppy.
7. LAST NOTE: If you live overseas or in another state, as of November, 2013, I will require all puppy buyers to see the puppy before finalization of a sale. You may fly in or drive or we might meet somewhere for you to see the puppy before purchase. As always in the past, I welcome those interested in purchasing a dog or puppy to visit and see the dogs and puppies. I request, however, that any dog you own stay at home! I request this because I take all precautions necessary to ensure that no diseases are brought to my dogs.
FINALLY: Please feel free to ask any questions regarding my dogs. A phone call works best.